Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Got my Bike!!

I picked up my new tri-bike on Saturday. I bought a Felt B12. I really love the color (black) and I like the aero design to it. I rode it on the trainer for an hour yesterday but haven't had time to get outside with him yet.. YES, the bike is a he. I named him Bruce as in Bruce Wayne and then he turns into Batman when I need him most! ;O) I think I"m going to need to put my old bike seat on this frame. The seat is really hurting my crotch! I'll make an adjustment on the tilt of the seat and if that doesn't help we'll go with what the crotch knows..the old bike seat. Not much exciting going on right now as far as training goes. Today I lifted weights and then only had time to run 3 miles before I had to get home. Tonight I have a boot camp to teach. Looking forward to a long run on Saturday (9 miles) and possibly to a bike ride on Sunday afternoon... if I'm not too hungover from Halloween night! :O)

1 comment:

  1. Grats man, I'll be getting the same bike soon, 2500$ ultegra, just put 2k down. Hoping to get it soon.
    killkuato.com

    ReplyDelete