Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My first date with "Bruce"

First week of official training for the IceBreaker 1/2 marathon and my first official date with Bruce (Bruce is my new bike...Bruce as in Bruce Wayne). Yes, I named my bike...don't judge. :O)

3 mile run this morning and then about a 45 minute ride on the bike. It was chilly but not too bad. Mostly just my toes were cold. I really need to have my seat or my set up adjusted. My crotch was not very comfortable on the bike. I'm having my biking heartrate threshold tested this Saturday in preparation for biking classes at the Bike Doctor in Dousman. I will have Jeff check out my positioning and fix it up! Other than that the ride was pretty sweet!! Temperature outside was 44 and sunny. I can't imagine riding with it too much colder we'll see I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment